We Help Athletes and Active Adults Get Back to the Activities They Love Without Medications, Injections or Surgeries
Yours free from
from Dr. Steven Alexander
I will reveal the most simple and effective strategies to relieve shoulder pain for those athletes and active adults who are tired of suffering and want to return to their healthy lifestyle.
Dear Low Back Pain Sufferer
If you’ve got lower back pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that you just “moved awkwardly” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason as to why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be going away!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica is THE most common problem that we see here at Spark Performance and Physio.
And when it comes to living with back pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?” OR “WHY AM I STILL SUFFERING
Most people think that when they get Back Pain, it’s just going to go away on its own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if back pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still waking up with back pain – often even worse than it was when it started 6 months prior.
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOU?
Another scenario we often see in our clinic is when people go to their doctor and the doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn’t improved. Worse, they’re often been given yet another prescription of even stronger pills and advised to rest for yet ANOTHER 6 WEEKS. This is ridiculous and explains why so many people aged 30-50 are suffering
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THIS SITUATION?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused because you were told you are lacking some curvature in your back, or you have too much curvature. Our body adapts to these normal findings on imaging and often our pain stems from just a little irritation in the soft tissue or joints.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY TOO?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should
- You thought it would go away on
it’sown – but it didn’t
- You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – which helped temporarily, but as soon as they wore off the back pain started again
- A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets low back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
- You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a physical therapist in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
- You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing or made your back pain worse
- You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your back pain was so bad but all that did was make it feel even
more stiffand tight
- You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long-term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our physical therapists to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does! It also shows that you are proactive with your health, something I admire and respect.
The consultation is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next with your back pain.
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY Back Pain Quickly?
Here’s Who We Can Help
Well, here’s 4 things you can do:
First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line and they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse. The longer the pain goes on for, the more challenging it becomes to treat.
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the correctly prescribed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a physical therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do). Not all exercises are created equal and each individual is unique.
- Avoid sitting and long periods of time – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to back pain is
sitfor long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your back stiff and tight. Our body’swere meant to be upright. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
- Get real, “hands-on” physical therapy. Physical therapy is proven to help people with low-back pain. In
factat Spark Performance and Physiotherapy it’s one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at Spark Performance and Physio can help you live with less back pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment.
Notice: This Consult is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about physical therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. This is a way for us to screen you and see if we could help, but also for you to see if you would be comfortable being helped by us. If that sounds like you, then please start with this free visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Spark Performance and Physiotherapy Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain – Within The Next Few Days?
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team
can do for you:
- We strive to decrease pain session by session
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your back pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and improve your ability to function the next day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
- We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery – and painful injections that are often short-term relief
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has taken away from you
- We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic back pain
If you want to get some more information, schedule a free consultation in person or over the phone!